1. Get back into Church. Still teaching the Jr./Sr. High Sunday School class…and enjoying it!!
2. Read the whole Bible. Well, I’ve done Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Revelation (what my SS is studying) & most of Genesis.
3. Make an apple pie. I thought about doing this for Easter, but I think I’m going to go a different route. But definitely something I want to try soon!
4. Sew a skirt. I need to go fabric shopping because the warm weather is almost here :)
5. Finish my bedroom. Got it mostly cleaned. Went through my fabric tub the other day and purged some stuff so now everything actually fits in. Hoping to get some shelves hung this weekend.
6. Make a 2nd quilt. DONE I’ve actually got three more in progress.
7. Take 20,000 pictures. Not even close… :( I think my camera & I needed to take a little break from ourselves. Looking forward to Senior pictures!
8. Sell something on my etsy store. Ideas in my head, just need to get them done.
9. Host a dinner party. DONE
10. Get a mani &/or pedi. Not yet…
11. Weigh 150 lbs. Really, really, really want to get started on this…
12. Save $1000. The good thing is I haven’t fished any of the money out that I’ve put in there. The bad thing is there’s very little money going into it.
13.Visit a state I’ve never been to.
14. Read 20 books.
- As Young As We Feel
- I Heart Bloomberg
- What She Left for Me
- Sabbath: Restoring the Sacred Rhythm of Rest
- Let Them Eat Fruitcake
- Spring Broke
- Spring is in the Air
- Amazing Gracie
- Three Weddings & a Bar Mitzvah
- New Moon
- Breaking Dawn
- Christmas Homecoming
- Refuel by Doug Fields
- when God writes your love story by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Free Book by Brian Tome
15. Grow a pumpkin. Seeds are currently waiting to be planted.
16. Build something. DONE However, I have designed a bookshelf for my bedroom and I’d love to make something for more storage in our hallway for towels and stuff like that.
17. Get published (article or picture) in a newspaper, magazine or reputable website. I need to write something.
18. Try 10 new recipes. Organized the recipes I have. Waiting for the new computer to arrive so I can get the recipes off of my other computer that I had found on the internet. Oh, well, technically I guess I tried three new recipes for the dinner party…the Tuna Noodle Casserole was different from what we usually make and the Broccoli Chicken Casserole & the Creamed Corn in the Crock-pot were new.
19. Go camping. Scott got the camper cleaned out last weekend :)
20 – 29. Do 10 things I’ve never done before.
- Hair professionally dyed.
- Ran a tiller. (Technically… I planted onions & potatoes for the first time, but I’ll wait and see if I need anymore new things at the end.)
30. Watch 20 movies.
- Letters to Juliet
- The Bounty Hunter
- The Love Guru
- Diary of a Mad Black Woman
- The Last Song
- Date Night
- Madea Goes to Jail
- The Pelican Brief
- Play the Game
- Dinner for Schmucks
- A Christmas Carol
- Charlie St. Cloud
- Letters to God
- The Switch
- Life As We Knew It
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
- Toy Story 3
31. Dress more girly. Still working on this one.