1. Get back into Church. In a new small group @ church – I’m leading the next lesson series.
2. Read the whole Bible. This will probably not happen with starting grad school back in May. Lots of reading to do.
3. Make an apple pie. I thought about doing this for Easter, but I think I’m going to go a different route. But definitely something I want to try soon!
4. Sew a skirt. I need to go fabric shopping because the warm weather is almost here :)
5. Finish my bedroom.
6. Make a 2nd quilt. DONE I’ve actually finished one more and have two others waiting for backs.
7. Take 20,000 pictures.
8. Sell something on my etsy store.
9. Host a dinner party. DONE
10. Get a mani &/or pedi. Not yet…
11. Weigh 150 lbs. August is going to focus on this.
12. Save $1000. Probably not going to happen since I haven’t been employed in like 11 months.
13.Visit a state I’ve never been to.
14. Read 20 books. Completed this last weekend.
- As Young As We Feel
- I Heart Bloomberg
- What She Left for Me
- Sabbath: Restoring the Sacred Rhythm of Rest
- Let Them Eat Fruitcake
- Spring Broke
- Spring is in the Air
- Amazing Gracie
- Three Weddings & a Bar Mitzvah
- New Moon
- Breaking Dawn
- Christmas Homecoming
- when God writes your love story
- One Thousand Gifts
- Free Book
- Who is My Shelter? by Neta Jackson
- Million Dollar Dilemma by Judy Baer
15. Grow a pumpkin. There are pumpkins growing in my garden right now.
16. Build something. DONE Though I plan on building an amoire in the next couple weeks.
17. Get published (article or picture) in a newspaper, magazine or reputable website.
18. Try 10 new recipes.
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- Creamed Corn in the crockpot
- Flag Cake for the 4th of July
19. Go camping. Supposed to be going this coming weekend.
20 – 29. Do 10 things I’ve never done before.
- Hair professionally dyed.
- Ran a tiller. (Technically… I planted onions & potatoes for the first time, but I’ll wait and see if I need anymore new things at the end.)
- Spray painted flower pots.
- Enter a photo into the i heart faces contest.
30. Watch 20 movies.
- Letters to Juliet
- The Bounty Hunter
- The Love Guru
- Diary of a Mad Black Woman
- The Last Song
- Date Night
- Madea Goes to Jail
- The Pelican Brief
- Play the Game
- Dinner for Schmucks
- A Christmas Carol
- Charlie St. Cloud
- Letters to God
- The Switch
- Life As We Knew It
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
- Toy Story 3
- When In Rome
- How Do You Know
- You Again
- Easy A
- One Week (An awesome movie with Joshua Jackson!!)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
31. Dress more girly. Still working on this one.