Wednesday, June 6, 2012

just a couple completed projects

 

I spray painted some flower pots last summer, but never planted anything in them.  They were just your basic terra cotta pots in varying sizes.  Some are this pretty turquoise and some are a basic black.  Emmy helped me plant a few of them Memorial Day weekend. I like the punch of color these give the front porch. 

2012 May 28_6917

My step-cousin had a baby boy a couple months ago and I finally mailed out this blanket I made Baby Peyton. I’ve had it done for well over a month…oops. Hopefully, he’ll get to enjoy it for a little bit.  It has been pretty cold here.  This was the first blanket I have ever made and I was very intimidated by it.  But I think it turned out pretty good. I followed this tutorial.

Emmy wanted to help me out. She had just gotten up.

2012 May 29_6906 edit

 

I got this fabric at Joann.com. I thought it was pretty cute for a baby boy.

2012 May 29_6907 edit

The backside has this light brown flannel.  I love how the dark brown stitching pops on it.

2012 May 29_6909 edit

No comments: