Monday, November 15, 2010

31 Goals Update

I know last update I said I had some big plans coming.  Unfortunately I got the cold that wouldn’t go away.  It made me so tired that I didn’t do much of anything.  So for now I’ve had to push those plans back a bit. But I do have a few, though not very exciting, updates to make:

 

#6. Make a 2nd quilt.

The top is all pieced together. Just waiting for the material for the borders to arrive.  For some reason, I never order enough material.

 

#7. Take 20,000 pictures.

I tallied it up and since my birthday on 9/25, I have taken roughly 2,789 pictures.  I’m almost 14% of the way done!  I figure by the end of this month I’ll be over 3,000. 

 

#14. Read 20 books.

I read the last of the I Heart Bloomberg series: Three Weddings & A Bar Mitzvah.  I also started and finished the Twilight Saga.  Yep, I read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn in just over a week.  It probably would have been sooner, but I had to wait for a couple books at the library.  I’m really glad I finally decided to read them.  I was a little disappointed in the ending.  I guess I didn’t think the whole Volturi thing went the way I thought it should.  If you’ve been wondering about reading the series, I recommend it.  It’s not really about evil things.  No Satan and his minions here.  The violence is limited and not overly grotesque.  There is no bad language that I can recall.  And the mention of sex was 1.) limited; 2.) appropriate; and 3.) vague.

So that should bring me to : 14/20 books read.

 

#30. Watch 20 movies.

I watched Madea Goes to Jail last week while Emmy was napping. I just love Tyler Perry!  Sunday while I was editing pictures The Pelican Brief was on TV.  I was watching Notting Hill and this was on afterwards. It was like a Julia Roberts marathon or something.  I did not like the movie at all.  But I did leave it on the channel and can tell you what happens so it counts towards my total, ok?  That’s 8/20 movies.

No comments: