Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It’s March Already?

I haven’t been very good at blogging this winter.  There hasn’t been much to write about.  My life has, for the most part, been in a winter of it’s own.  Barren and cold.  Yep, I’m ready for spring!  I have a feeling that after about Sunday you, my faithful few readers, will get tired of seeing me highlighted in the blog feed. 

So I wanted to highlight some of the progress I’ve done on my 31 goals.  Not much, but I think that reflects the season of winter.  If bears can hibernate, why can’t we? (lol)  I watched five new movies: Play The Game, Dinner for Schmucks, A Christmas Carol, Letters to God and Charlie St. CloudPlay The Game was actually better than I thought it would be. It has Andy Griffith in it and it’s all about him dating in a nursing home and his grandson giving advice.  Dinner for Schmucks was hilarious!  I watched it twice in one day – once by myself and then @ Mom’s after I convinced them to watch it.  If you haven’t seen it, you must!  A Christmas Carol was the animated Jim Carrey version.  I didn’t like it much and probably only finished it because I was finishing up a bottle of wine as I watched.  Letters to God & Charlie St. Cloud were both good.

I read three books…a novel that I can’t find the title of, Refuel by Doug Fields & when God writes your love story by Eric & Leslie Ludy.  I have plans for lots of reading during the next 40 days. I was also recommended a couple C.S. Lewis books to read, so I’m hoping to squeeze them in.

Here’s something funny to leave you with:

Yoda Emmy

02 08 11_6465

The Karate Emmy

02 08 11_6473

(She’s actually doing a Karate chop in this picture. I also taught her to bow to the Sensei and to kick like Elvis.)

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

progress is good & pics of Emmy are so darn cute!!!