Monday, March 28, 2011

My 1st Dinner Party

 

I was chosen through House Party to host a Philadelphia Cream Cheese First Taste party for their new line of cooking cream.  I made a Tuna Noodle Casserole and a Broccoli & Chicken Casserole.  I also made Crock-Pot cheesy potatoes & creamed corn. I also had French Pudding Dessert.  I think everyone had a nice time.  The most important thing is that no one got sick!  I actually prayed about that before hand!

689 690 691 692

Afterwards, we decided to play Wii bowling.  We had a couple first timers :)  Emmy Jo really got into cheering for everyone.  And Emmy finally – FINALLY – made up to Uncle Justin.  For some reason she always cried with him.  But he he discovered the key to her heart – ice.  He even took her over to Mom’s to get some crushed ice from their fridge.

693 694

695 696 697 698 701 704 705 706 

Thanks for coming everyone!!  So, who’s going to host the next dinner party??

No comments: